Thursday 6 May 2010

Call For Submissions

Call for Submissions!

This is for students/tutors past and present of Manchester School of Art....
I am looking for people to write a few words or lines about the soon to be demolished Chatham Undercroft Building at Manchester School of Art, for a new book I am working on about the building. You could have happy memories about times when you taught or were taught in that building, moments of failure and enlightenment that you would like to share. I'm after lot's of different viewpoints, they can be abstract or very specific, thoughts feelings or facts that originated in or are about the Undercoft building.

Write a few words or a few hundred words, I'm keen to hear your thoughts.

Find out more about the project on my website:
www.caitlineirlyshoward.com

Send me an email or a letter as soon as you can.
Caitlin Howard

caitlin346@hotmail.com

72 Stanley Grove
Penwortham
Preston
PR1 0JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment